Going back to the past year, crisis is found all around the world. It was one of the ugliest years that humanity has passed through. Starting with Covid-19 that became pandemic and killed millions of people as well as leaving others with disabilities. Covid-19 was also accompanied with an economic crisis not only in Lebanon but all around the world! As for Lebanon, the economic crisis was also because of the dollar rate changing.
For me, this year was a hack of a year! I graduated with a GPA 3.1 from Lebanese International University, I found a job in my domain and I traveled twice to Dubai with my family were my dad works. 2020 also ended with my family tested positive to Covid-19 which made us worried and stressed. But a great thank you to God that it ended well with minimum symptoms and pains, as well as me not tested positive although I lived with them during quarantine.
Nicee
ReplyDeleteThis year was really hard for all of us....
ReplyDelete